Other Jobs in the Strip Club Part 3: Bartenders
Jun 5 2012
I’m Jennifer McCumber, author of Freedom V, feature columnist for ED Publications Magazine and I’m leading the movement for exotic dancer development all over the world.
A bartender at a strip club can make as much money as the dancers do. A female bartender at a gentlemen’s club can make a good deal more than a guy, and definitely more than she would make at any other establishment. The same advice I give for dancers applies to bartenders. Building a regular clientele is as key to bartending success as it is to exotic dancing in this business.
Men come to the strip club for that human experience I keep referring to; they come to the club to feel special, and if you are the awesome lady bartender who makes their drinks exactly the way they like them, then you are in for keeps.
Both men and women spend more money at gentlemen’s clubs than at any other kind of bar or nightclub. Here are some statistics and reinforcement for why you will make more money bartending at a gentlemen’s clubs than anywhere else:
1. There is more top-shelf liquor and champagne sold at nightclubs than any other bar or venue.
2. More than 90 percent of clubs serve beer, wine, champagne and liquor.
3. More than 1,000,000 customers visit adult clubs every day of the year.
4. Adult clubs are open longer hours and more days than any other type of nightclub.
5. All clubs serve bottled water, soft drinks and energy drinks.
6. Adult clubs have combined annual gross revenues of more than $7.5 billion.
*Statistics for the gentlemen’s club industry from edpublications.com
This means more money in your pocket. When sales and popularity is this high, you will benefit drastically. Preferred qualities in bartenders that I have personally noted include:
1. Friendly and outgoing
2. Remembering what their clients drink
3. Fast at preparing drinks and fast at greeting new customers
4. Friendly to the dancers and other staff
A good bartender can make anywhere between 60k and 200k+ per year. It largely depends on how many days you work and what kind of name you make for yourself at your club.
I would love to hear your feedback so comment on the blog BELOW! “Like” our Facebook page called Freedom V for Exotic Dancers, and follow our Twitter page at FreedomVstrip. This is Jennifer McCumber here with how-to-strip.com wishing you the best of success!